We can’t be on campus, but we can be together.
Join us in June for the 2021 Buxton Virtual Reunion.
Register today & invite your friends!
Schedule of Events
- 6:00-6:30pm: New Technology Practice Session
- 6:00-7:00pm: Welcome to the Reunion Open Social Hour
- 7:15-8:30pm: Panel Discussion: The Value of Imagination
- 8:45-10:00pm: After party breakouts by Class Decades
- 7:15-8:30pm: Buxton History & Trivia Open Social Hour
- 8:45-10:00pm: After party breakouts by Regions
- 10:00-10:45am: Gentle Yoga Class with Michelle Marchildon ‘78
- 11:00am-12:00pm: Cooking Class with Buxton Chef, Greg Roach
- 1:00-3:00pm: Panel Discussion: Making Change Inside and Outside The Bubble”: The Impact of a Buxton Education on Alumni in Social Justice Work, see panelists
- 4:00-5:00pm: Panel Discussion: Keep Calm and Buxton On, Thriving During a Pandemic, see panelists
- 6:00-7:00pm: Open Social Hour: So, What do you Do?
- 7:15-8:30pm: Buxton Coffee House
- 8:45-10:00pm: After party breakouts & Reunion Farewell
Join us for interesting discussions, lively conversations, and more.
Zoom Link will be sent after registration
Move beyond what’s comfortable into what’s possible through national and global adventure, education and relationship building. Open the door and step into your new reality.
Coffee House Sign up
What Would You Tell Your 16 Year-Old Self?
Share your story on Saturday, June 19 during our Coffee House 7:15-9:00 There are 21 slots available! Sign up now!
Caribbean Nature, History & Culture
Materials Class: Woodworking, Metal Shop, And Auto Mechanics
Twentieth- Century Art In Theory And Practice
Sunday Night Dinner
"Buxton has given me the freedom to be the person I want to be, make the art I want to make, and learn the things I want to learn. At Buxton we learn not only in the classroom, but in the community. We learn how to be good to each other and how to support each other. Buxton has so much to offer students, both inside the classroom and outside of it."
“At Buxton you get to focus on what you want to be learning; whether it is social skills or in-depth studying- you learn to take responsibility of your education.”
“Living your education means to not only learn things, but to use what you learn in your everyday life.”
“To me, living your education means to be independent, to take charge, to not be afraid of asking for help, to learn from your peers, to love to learn, to take what you have learned from a loving environment and take it into the world.”
“Your education is more than just your time in class, it’s your life as a whole. Learning is not limited to a teacher teaching you something in a classroom.”
“To me, at Buxton, it’s not boundaries that you make, but the ones you break through.”
“At Buxton, I can choose what I want to do with my education. I can design my own path and invest my time studying topics that I’m really interested in.”
“At Buxton you can experience your intellectual development in a community that accepts your perspective of the world.”
“I felt instantly at home when I stepped on the campus. At Buxton, we are in school 24/7. We learn things in the classroom, but we really learn valuable things outside of the classroom. We learn how to work with others and respect each other’s spaces. Our education surrounds us and we learn new things everyday.”
“I chose Buxton over public school because I think I function better in a smaller environment. You’re able to get to know students and faculty on a deeper level, which is rare.”